A Delectable S’mores Milkshake Recipe for National S’mores Day

the-best-s'mores-extreme-milkshake-homemade-recipe

Happy National S’mores day! While we may not always join in these bizarre holidays (who makes them up anyway?) – we’re game on indulging in some s’mores! And with the extreme, over-the-top milkshake trend still going strong, we’re sharing a tasty dessert recipe combining a camping staple with delicious ice cream. Our s’mores milkshake is super delectable with mouthwatering ingredients that taste just like a drinkable s’more.

incredible-s'mores-milkshake-how-to-extreme-recipe

The result is definitely a tamed-down version of the collisional candy adorned milkshakes that we’ve seen  – but by all means it’s certainly an indulgent treat!

Best-S'mores-Milkshake-Recipe

Grab the full recipe below and enjoy!

Incredible-S'mores-extreme-milkshake-recipe

Comments

1. Debra Gifford says

LOOKS DELICIOUS! THANK YOU!

2. Robin Masshole Mommy says

Now that’s what I’m talking about! I could drink one of these every night.

3. There are some mini-canning jars on the shelf. We can make the shake and split it 3 ways to avoid over-indulging while enjoying the delicious cool of the S’mores milkshake. Thanks for the easy-to-follow directions that describe how to make the edge and top look so yummy.

4. This looks like the kind of recipe that even I –a complete novice in the kitchen (just ask my kids) could master! Thanks for the yummy inspiration!

5. That looks fantastic! I love S’mores in any form, and combining it with a milkshake might be the most genius way ever of making them. Thanks fro sharing this.

6. This sounds delicious! I love S’mores but I’ve never had a S’mores milkshake before. I’m definitely going to have to try it!

7. I have been making all kinds of s’mores desserts yesterday. This milkshake sounds like it would be right up my alley.

8. OMG my daughter is going to love me when I surprise her with this! She is a huge smores girl!

9. I love smore’s and milkshakes! This is a perfect combonation ! Thanks

10. Now this is a great way to combine s’mores with a frozen summer treat! I love that you toasted the marshmallows too.

11. I can’t believe I forgot about s’mores day! This shake can make up for it though… Hmm perhaps I’ll make it now!

12. Oh yum! This sounds like the best milkshake. I could totally go for one right now.

13. S’mores day? I had no idea! We would have celebrated with our very own s’mores recipe. It’s a classic favorite and we love trying out different variations, from cupcakes to drinks! This recipe is definitely a keeper.

14. Nicole Escat says

I am so surprised about national smores day. Smores is one of our favorite treats!

15. Nikki Wayne says

I love this drink and happy national Smores day! Who doesn’t love Smores?

16. This looks delish. I think I seen your photo on social media as well on national smore day looks really good!

17. Yum!! S’mores has definitely always been my favorite Summer treat. I love all the different varieties that people have been coming up with! This shake sounds so delicious and what a fun way to celebrate! 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

18. I like that you toasted the marshmallows. They do look tasty good. 🙂

19. Kimberly M. says

I’m not big on S’mores but I have to say this looks and sounds delicious. I know it would go over big with my grandsons. Pinned for our monthly sleepover and game/movie night.

20. We love S’mores here! What a great way to change it up a bit, especially on these hot, humid days of summer!

21. Wow! That looks delicious!

22. Oh my goodness! This looks so tasty! YUM! 🙂

23. I’m definitely trying this delicious recipe I know my kids would love it

24. shelly peterson says

This looks amazingly yummy! What a great treat for the whole family to enjoy.