On Finding Fun With Dad

Unsure if the scurrying feet and piercing yells signaled the children fighting or playing, I wasn’t surprised to discover the Olympic-level noise provoked by my husband chasing the kids around with a talking eggplant.  In a house where inanimate objects are brought to life and creativity rules the lot of the land; my husband, in his role as dad, brings a light unlike any other. And watching him father as he does, with so much love and laughter, is one of the greatest reassuring constants in my life.

Crocs-Find-Your-Fun-Beach

Aligned with Crocs #FindYourFun mission – off we recently went to our local beach for a day of fun with our beloved circus leader.  Fully outfitted in Crocs, this great collection of footwear is perfect for our family and the busy outdoor lifestyle that the summer months accommodate. With casual comfort and great styles for the whole family, you’ll find us rocking our Crocs all season long.

We kicked off our shoes to collect shells, create seaweed monsters and watch my husband emerge as the biggest kid on the beach.

Crocs-find-your-fun-family-footwearCrocs-family-find-your-funCrocs-Beach-Find-Your-Fun-Lifguard-Chaircrocs-find-your-fun-father's-dayCrocs-find-your-fun-family

With invisible light sabers, the kids and their dad defeated monsters and played until the sun went down.

Crocs-find-your-fun-with-dad CROCS-find-your-funsunset-swings-playground

Throw in my husband’s favorite fish taco joint plus a cold beer and the day was one to remember!

Our life is far from perfect, but it’s the fun and carefree moments of togetherness that elevate us as a family and remind us of what matters most.  We’re so grateful to celebrate my husband this Father’s Day and the incredible dad that he is.

Do let us know how you plan to #FindYourFun and celebrate this Father’s Day!

Sponsorship provided by Crocs.

Comments

1. Robin Masshole Mommy says

Your husband sounds like a amazing father and definitely deserves to be celebrated this Father’s Day! Love all your photos, too 🙂

2. What a cute family! I love that their dad takes time to have fun! Parents can be overwhelmed by all that life requires, but our kids are only little for such a short time.

3. You have such a beautiful family. I love this post. You know, I heard the other day that Father’s Day was the forgotten holiday, and I think that’s something that needs to be corrected!

4. Wow, I would have never guessed that those were crocs. Those all look like the perfect summer shoes.

5. The stunning photos of your beautiful day truly took my breath away. Great dads definitely deserve to be celebrated!

6. Catherine Sargent says

It looks like a wonderful family outing. I think we are going to go bowling and go out to eat for Father’s Day this year.

7. Looks like dad had a great day! And the kids did too. Beautiful day to be outside

8. Dads are usually pretty fun, love the magical moments you captured in this post via photographs!

9. What a great way to share how dads can add fun into a child’s life. Love this!

10. Sounds like a perfect day! Crocs started locally to is so I love seeing how they’ve grown since their original shoes for boats.

11. Ann Bacciaglia says

These are great photos. I love my Crocs and wear them all the time. They are the most comfortable shoes i have.

12. Sweet memories they are making with their dad! I love all of the photos!

13. How wonderful. It’s a blessing to have a dad who loves time with his children. Kids need that.

14. How lovely, we love spending time at the beach. It’s always great to have comfortable and water resistant, sand resent shoes too.

15. that sounds like an amazing day with dad!! I love all of your photos! Gorgeous!

16. Looks like the perfect family outing. Looks like kids and dad had a great time! Some of those shoes I would have never of guessed they were Crocs. How cute!

17. What a wonderful little family. You are truly blessed to have a husband that is a good father and spends time with his children. Thanks for sharing.

18. parpar de real says

Those are sweet photos and looks like you had an awesome day

19. Monica, I might be swimming in the Mediterranean Sea, BUT, that beach does look pretty!! Looks like you had a wonderful Father’s Day!

20. It sounds like your husband really puts your family first. That is so sweet. Beautiful photos too.

21. Alli taylor says

Aww sweet!

22. Tammy Horn says

This is such a beautiful post. Lovely family photos. Your husband sounds like an awesome father and husband. So many people tend to forget, or just neglect fathers day, but it is such an important day to remember.