With Valentine’s Day just days away, these homemade Valentine’s Day Love Candies are a fun way to spread the love with a thoughtful candy goodness gift. The final product is pretty and yummy with a crushed candy heart center. Skip the store-bought treats this year and grab this simple recipe below!
- 1 cup Bright Pink Candy Melts
- ¼ cup Small Candy Hearts (red, pink, or white)
- White Fondant
- Fondant Roller
- Fondant Knife
- Peanut Butter Cups Candy Mold
- Use a Candy Melt Pot to heat candy melts or microwave candy melts at 50% for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat at 50% for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat at 50% in 15-second intervals and stir until completely smooth. Do not over heat.
- Using a spoon, slowly pour candy melts into each circular mold. Fill only halfway. Gently tap mold onto countertop to remove air bubbles.
- Crush small candy hearts with a small spoon. Sprinkle crushed candy hearts into each mold. Cover with candy melts (to the top of the mold).
- Place mold in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Knead fondant, roll into ball and flatten with fondant roller. Carefully cut out letters: L, O, V, E with a fondant knife. Tip: You can use a small frosting tip to cut out the O.
- Remove mold from freezer.
- Add a tiny amount of candy melts to the back of each letter and gently press each letter onto candies.
- Add a small amount of candy melts to the top of the remaining candies and sprinkle crushed candy hearts. Place all candies in freezer for 15 minutes. Remove and serve!
Happy Love Day!