Make Your Kids’ Bath Time Epic with this Disney Star Wars Collection

Disclosure: So happy to share this blog post I created as a Suave Kids partner. The Disney, Frozen and Star Wars trademarks are used by Unilever pursuant to a license agreement with The Walt Disney Company. All rights reserved. Opinions, as always, are my own.

I’m not exactly sure when the transition from toddlers in a tub-of-toys to full-fledged kids conquering shower time alone happened – but sometimes, the memories make me ache in the best possible ways. And if watching these incredible little people come into their own wasn’t so exciting and inspiring, I’d be paralyzed by the mere thought of the baby years left behind.

Central Park

At both big kid and baby stages, the end of the day bath time ritual allows the kiddos to have fun washing off the hard work inherent in childhood play. I catch the kids singing in the shower as their imaginations soar, and adore hearing little tidbits from their days when they ask me to come in and help wash their hair.

Despite all the fun, the kids still argue about who has to shower first (YOU GO FIRST! NO, YOU GO FIRST!).  Sometimes I wonder if they will ever not protest their day coming to an end?

Suave-Kids-Star-Wars-Shampoo-Conditioner-Body-wash

Parenthood has taught me how to leverage certain situation – and the kids’ favorite characters on fun packaging continue to help!  My kiddos are Star Wars obsessed!  So, imagine our excitement when we got to check out the new Suave Kids® Disney Star Wars collection? With characters including BB-8, Kylo Ren, and Stormtroopers, paired with delicious scents – the end of the day wind-down is elevated by Star Wars in the shower.

Suave-Kids-Star-Wars

Just a dab of the alcohol-free Disney Star Wars Stormtrooper Styling Gel lets the kids rock the force with their favorite hairstyles.  And, of course, this #1 kids’ haircare brand is mom-approved, since Suave Kids® kid-formulated products are tear-free, and dermatologist/ophthalmologist tested.

Now guess who’s squabbling about who gets to shower first?

Comments

1. That is so cool! All of my kids would love this. I don’t think it’s fair that we adults don’t get cool stuff like this!

2. Search your body. You know it to be filthy. Give in to the bath time. You don’t know the POWER of the Suave side…

3. That’s great stuff. This is the kind of thing that makes it easy too trick the kids into doing what we want them to. LOVE IT!

4. robin Rue says:

Gah!!!! I Have to go stock up on these immediately for my little Star Wars fan! These are awesome!!

5. My grandsons would love this. We are huge Star Wars fans and I didn’t know Suave had kids products. I’ll have to find them for the boys.

6. Neat bottles. Great post about your kids, time does fly by and bath time does remind us to slow down a bit doesn’t it. I know with my toddlers it does as they play and sing. I find myself marveling at how big they’ve gotten in such a small amount of time.

7. Pam Wattenbarger says:

I know so many kids who are huge Star Wars fans. They would love this bath stuff!

8. Cacinda says:

These are some really cool bottles. My kids arent huge Star Wars fans but my husband would love these products haha.

9. I would have went nuts for all that when I was a kid! I loved Star Wars!

10. Now these are awesome! It will be easier to get the kids into the bath routine with fun, safe Star Wars products they can use.

11. My grandchildren would love to have this Suave Kids. They love their bath time and this would even make it better. I am happy that the formulation is tear free!

12. These new products look like so much fun. My kids would flip over these! Will definitely check them out next time I’m shopping!

13. My son will surely love this! Nothing could be more exciting for bath time than to have these Star Wars stuff!

14. These are so cute, my kids will flip over these! i know they will be fighting for who gets in the shower first now!

15. Never mind the kids, I would like this hahahha. I am a starwars freak

16. How awesome is this! We’re huge fans of Disney in our home and it would be nice to have products like this that the kids will love. I wouldn’t mind getting this for them… or getting it for myself. *wink*

17. It always made bath time more fun when you have fun shampoo and such to go along with it. I always loved Elmo shampoo haha

18. Now my son would totally flip for this! He is a Star Wars fanatic! I’m going to surprise him with these this weekend – thanks for sharing!

19. Our Family World says:

Oww I just saw the Frozen version, good thing there is Star Wars for boys. Nice one Suave.

20. Ooooh, I am going to find these!!!
    Thanks for the post!!

21. Rachel H says:

My sons would both love this! I am curious to know the strength of the hair gel though. My boys both spoke their hair so I’m wondering if it would be strong enough.

22. Katherine S says:

This would be a great Easter gift for my kids.